Night, former industrial area “Ortica”.
A loft of contemporary elegance, black walls, darkness, and some large boxes.
These are the ingredients for the new format that Rope Tales intends to test.
We present you “Bottom in a Box”: an evening in which top and bottom will experience the technique of inchinawa with a totally unknown partner in the darkness.
The event will take place on multiple shifts, so that only heterosexual couples, only homosexuals, or mixed, can be formed from time to time, depending on the preferences expressed by each person in the application form.
Our desire is for participants to experience the sensations that rope can give without any other social superstructure. Often we talk about the emotional relationship between two people during a bondage session; On this occasion we want to explore the emotions that everyone can try individually between the ropes, in the isolation created by the darkness.
The event will take place on Saturday October 28 in Milan, from 9.00PM.
It is necessary to apply in advance.
Here are the rules:
- The application is open to all members of Kiri Nawa Kai, but Rope Tales reserves the right to call only people who are fit to form pairs that maight have a positive interaction. In particular, only so many top applications can be accepted, as many bottom applications.
- The participation fee is set at € 15 per person regardless of the number of shifts to which you will be invited to participate in. The fee includes a drink.
- Tops and Bottoms do not have to meet before their turn has come: tops will be convened to a meeting place and bottom to another. Each one will be accompanied to the loft at the appropriate time, so that they do not cross the other group.
- Once the bottoms get to the loft, they change their clothes, and enter in a box (pallet size, 120 x 80 x 90 cm). If you suffer from claustrophobia, or if you do not like the idea of being locked in a box for about 5 minutes, this experience may not be suitable for you.
- When the bottoms are ready inside the boxes, the tops enter the loft. Tops can not change garments: we can not leave the bottoms in the boxes while the tops change; we ask tops to wear a pair of comfortable pants from home.
- Please be silent, participants in the other group may recognize you from the voice.
- Each top chooses a box and sits next to it. The organizers turn off the light and go to remove the boxes.
- When the organizers give a signal, each top finds the bottom and start making ichinawa. To be the top, in addition to good skills with ropes, it is necessary to know how to tie a single column or double column in the dark.
- Every turn lasts 15 minutes. Once the turn is over, the tops move away from the bottoms; The organizers reposition the boxes and turn the light on. The tops leave the room first, then the bottoms, so they can not be see the other group while they exit.
- Rope Tales reserves the right to put the bottom in contact with their respective tops, if both of them request it.
Ethics and security:
- We want to build positive interactions between two people who have no way of recognizing each other, except through tact. For this reason we will create separate shifts in order to respect the sexual orientation of all participants. If we do not have potentially compatible partner applications, we will not be able to convene you.
- Tops must be dressed, bottoms must wear at least underwear. For no reason the bottom’s underpants can be moved.
- The organizers wear night vision goggles; if you do something wrong, we see it, and we take action to get you away from the room.
- For the safety of all participants, during this event there are two safewords:
- With “rosso” the top moves away from the bottom and waits to be accompanied by an organizer. The bottom is escorted to a safe and illuminated area to recover.
- With “luce” the top moves away from the bottom, and the organizers turn the light on. This obviously interrupts the event for everyone, but contemplating this possibility is necessary to increase everyone’s security.
The event will happen on a Saturday night, on October 28 in Milan.
If you are in trouble with filling the form please contact [email protected] or 0039 345 883 4443